Versatile Southeast Asian spice paste made in small batches in a London kitchen.
- This Balinese inspired paste is complex and rich with exotic spices balanced by the fruity sharpness of tamarind
- Can be used to make rendang
- Simply cook with coconut milk and your choice of protein to create an authentic easy meal in minutes
- Up to six meals for two in every jar
- Vegan, gluten free and dairy free
Ingredients: Onion, ginger, tamarind (8%), lemongrass, British rapeseed oil, garlic, galangal, unrefined cane sugar, chilli, sea salt, spices (2%), kaffir lime leaf
Product Claims: vegan, vegetarian, caffeine free, dairy free, gluten free, no artificial colours, no artificial flavours, nut free, palm oil free, refined sugar free, soya free, wheat free
Made In: London, UK
What's Unique: Unique flavours developed by a Singapore-born food writer: This Tamil-Malay spice paste is fiery and savoury, with the nutty fragrance of toasted cumin. Handmade in small batches in London Versatile for all sorts of Southeast Asian cooking (curries, stir fries, marinades) and diets (vegan, GF, DF).