Vegan 72% dark chocolate with organic cacao nibs for a deliciously chocolatey crunch and deep flavour.
- Ethically sourced chocolate, free of palm oil, GMOs and gluten
- Sustainably packaged in plastic-free, FSC certified recycled craft paper
- Ideal for the true chocolate connoisseur
- Unprocessed and organic, natural raw cacao nibs provide a natural, bitter crunch
- Rich in plant-based polyphenols (micronutrients) that work as antioxidants protecting the cells in your body
- Low sugar content (2.4% - 1.2g)
Ingredients: dark chocolate contains cocoa solids 72% min.dark chocolate (cocoa mass, dietary fibre (dextrin, inulin, oligofructose), sweetener: (maltitol, steviol glycosides), cocoa butter, fat-reduced cocoa powder, emulsifier: Soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), cacao nibs 3%
Product Claims: vegan, vegetarian, caffeine free, gluten free, no artificial colours, no artificial flavours, palm oil free, refined sugar free
Made In: Taunton, UK
What's Unique: Hand made in Somerset, using both ethically & sustainably sourced ingredients and packaging. Suitable for people with a wide range of dietary needs.